Mechanical Engineer - Heerlen
YNTL is not your ordinary recruitment agency. We like to see ourselves as a movement challenging the status quo. Because let’s face it, we ladies are still outnumbered in this tech world. Hey, and that’s okay, quality over quantity right ;-)? But no in all seriousness, we are not here to win a war but we are here to level out the current playing field, bringing women in the forefront of the high tech industry.
It is our mission is to make it easier for all the brightest tech women out there to take their career to the next level. And vice versa, to act as a gateway between you and the most innovative companies here in the Netherlands. Being this gateway, it is our responsibility of getting the word out there to the widest pool of candidates possible, within the Netherland and way beyond. Are you in?
Besides your new awesome role, you will be part of the YNTL group and mision. And we are honored that you are considering a job in the Netherlands. We already know that it is a great place to live. We welcome expats with open arms and have much advantages for you. Next to the fact that we have earned our spot in the tech world, it is a safe country and almost everybody speaks English here so there is no communicative barrier.
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU
We are looking for a Mechanical engineer for our client based in Heerlen.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for the designing, development and documentation of their mechanical systems.
So what will you be doing through out a day?
- As a part of the Mechanical Engineering team you are responsible for applying mechanical engineering principles to develop design solutions;
- You are jointly responsible for the confirmation of mechanical component's capabilities and the quality by designing test plans;
- You will closely interact with the vendors, suppliers and customers to turn their wishes / requirements into specific products, processes and means of production and you contribute solutions;
- Preparing engineering reports, calculations and checks drawings for completeness and accuracy;
- In house, and at customer facilities trouble shooting equipment as required;
- You will be the design, concept and layout specialist using Solid works;
- Supporting of prototype builds and releasing of the products into production;
- Actively participating in the designing proces of all their projects, such as existing products as well as customized;
- Maintenance, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- You preferably have a completed BSc / Msc in Mechanical engineering or Mechatronics;
- 2-5 years relevant experience;
- Knowledge of machine guidelines and standards;
- At least affinity with Electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of automation technology and production processes.
- You have a no-nonsense mentality, good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box;
- You have willpower, are technically aware of industrial automation and can provide guidance to teams;
- Good oral and written command of the English language and Dutch preferred;
- Willing to travel.